5g免费影院Study the Word, Pray, Witness, and Give
5g免费影院5g免费影院 Information sources for our current times! Updated!
Fri Jun 12 2020
- Truth About America: Why We Are Not a Racist Nation A really good article worth reading.
- how-covid19-is-causing-teotwaki.mp4 New video from Bryan Denlinger
Fri May 29 2020
- The Bible
- Why the KJV?
- Methods of study
- Reading plans
- MP3 Files
- Tracks (PDF and Video)
Special Note: If you want the markdown formatted source, change the extension to 'md' in the browser and it will load. I decided to share ALL of them for my entire site. So this works with any page.
Introduction to site
A ministry of Bible study using the King James Bible and serving the Lord Jesus Christ. Teaching dispensationaly, with free on-line tools and references. Also covering health related topics, and more. It is the personal ministry of one person, written, hosted, and supported by same. Contact information is listed at the bottom of the page.
King James Bible
- The Epistle Dedicatory
- The translators to the reader
- King James Bible QR Code
- King James Bible - epub
- King James Bible - HTML
- King James Bible - Markdown
- King James Bible - mobi
- King James Bible - Plain text
- King James Bible - Pure Cambridge Edition QR Code
- King James Bible - Audio New
History of The King James Bible: God's Perfect Word
- Bible version comparison chart.
- Complete outline of the entire Bible.
- Easton’s 1897 Bible Dictionary
- Handy reference for KJV believer called Fighting Back.
- Listing of archaic words in the Bible.
- Listing of Bible heresies.
- Listing of Christian terms.
- Listing of topics with linked verses.
- Nave's Topical Bible
See also books/theologyThe Influence of the King James Bible on the English Language
- Biblicle view of the world
- Books of the Bible
- Kingdoms of the Old Testament
- Timeline of history
- Air map of the world
- Ancient near east
- Table of nations
- Dr. Peter S. Ruckman
- R.A. Torry New
- John Foxe
- John Bunyan New
- E.M. Bounds New
- A.W. Pink New
Why the KJV?
The Bible is the final authority in all matters of faith and practice. The Bible is the only accurate textbook on science in existence. There are textbooks that deal with certain attributes about physical science, that is not what we are after.
Ps 12:6; Ps 119:11
It behooves you to make sure you are holding the word of God.
2 Tim. 3:16
The Real Bible Version Issue EXPOSED!
Gail Riplinger - Perfection Or Perversion of the Holy Bible
Her book can be found here
Methods of Study
In this method, one typically is studying a subject. An example would be to study divorce. You would look for all terms relating to it (divorce, divorcing, divorced). Then one would look for other areas that could be related (marriage, wife, husband, etc..)
A good tool for this is Naves It has all the references for most topics you will ever care to research.
Cover to Cover
This is reading the Bible or a book of the Bible cover to cover. Look up any words you do not know in a dictionary (see Resources), and look at any cross references in your Bibles center reference, or use Treasury of Scripture Knowledge.
It is also good to have a commentary handy for areas that you do not understand. I recommend Peter Ruckman commentaries.Top
Pray for wisdom and understanding. The author of the Bible is STILL ALIVE, so He can help you understand it
James 1:5; I John 2:27. When is the last time you asked the Lord for understanding?
This is the most common method. The Bible has 1189 chapters, if you want to read it through in a year divide it by 365. That would be a little more then 3 chapters a day. You can do the math and come up with any amount you want.
- 1st: Proverbs 1 a day based on calendar day of month (31 Proverbs)
- Morning: 10 chapters Old Testament
- Work break: 1 Psalms
- After Work/noon: 5 chapters New Testament